Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Monday, August 03, 2009

Today's Mail

Today I got a wedding invitation from a former student of mine. She graduated from high school in 2005 and is now just about to graduate from college. Time flies, I can't believe that I will be watching a girl that I taught and advised in student council from the time that she was a sophomore until she was a senior, get married. Unreal.

I hate the cliche, "wow, that really makes me feel old", but it does. However, great happiness to be so proud of the woman my former student has grown into. I can't wait to watch her tie the knot. I believe that she will be fantastically happy. I absolutely love watching my former students grow up, and she has been my favorite of all.

Thanks for the mail, ABS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home