Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Laughing all the way

I love to laugh.

I don't do it enough, but it is such an amazing feeling, an awesome relief to just really laugh uncontrollably.

There are laughing clubs that started in India and are now spreading around the world (think globally, laugh locally) It is a yoga-type, breathing activity, with structured Ho-ho-hos and Ha-ha-has. And it works! It is highly therapeutic and really gets your endorphins going like funny-laughing.

We don't have one in my part of the world, yet. I already checked because I wanted to sign up.

Until I can attend a laughter club, awards for making me really laugh out loud this week go to: (drum-roll, please)

Jff for something that shall remain unnamed,
MK for the quote-board phone call on Thursday,
the search for good safety sign pictographs,
and
A few really well-time comments and funny stories tonight at a gathering- a serendipity of sorts. It is always to get back on the bike and try again.

"The main thing in one's own private world is to try to laugh as much as you cry."
-Maya Angelou

"Laughter is highly addictive and positively contagious: If somebody starts, it's very difficult to stop." -Robert Holden

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home