Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Semester Two, Check.

After many, many hours at the computer, I am now done with my first year in grad school. I just finished writing my last paper for a class that is the whole reason that I am attending grad school.

The professor was amazing- I can't decide what I learned from more- what we did all semester or just watching him facilitate our class. Our class was also excellent- we really turned into a community over the course of the semester, I will miss each of them so much as I continue along with what I am doing. After my under graduate experience with learning communities in the education department, I keep thinking they really will be there the whole way with me. I guess it is just that strange mixture of excitement to have finished something(the papers), but not have wanted it to totally end(the experience).

Now a two week break until I start my next grad school adventure. Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home