Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Tag. I'm It.

Tag. I'm It.

I have been tagged by my blogger buddy, MK, who writes Posts From the Edge. The deal is I am to write 5 things you don't know about me, and then tag 5 more people.

Here are the things you don't know about me:

1. When I was a child, I was an only for awhile, so I had an imaginary friend called "Sister America". We don't hang out much anymore, though.

2.When I was in high school I worked for a non-profit organization called "The Great Lakes Beach Sweep" (just a few hours a week coordinating the event which cleaned up the Beaches of the Great Lakes) and was a 'beach master' of Brighton Beach.

3. I have a pillow that I have had since I was a kid that I call "the hugging pillow." I hug it while I sleep.

4. I had horrible, horrible buck teeth when I was a child.

5. In college I was an RA for now semi-famous football players: Ron Dane and Michael Bennett. I had to go ask them to stop punching holes in the wall in their apartment. I am not kidding.

So I am tagging those who I think will participate: MoldyBlueCheese, Scratching Post, 28th Ave, and TheyStoleMyBike (even though I think she is possibly now writing another, secret blog?):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home