Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

When it rains, it pours.

I have a little bit of hidden talent when it comes to home improvement. I like it and I am not afraid to get a little dirty doing it. My specialties are in the area of fine tuning grout, spackling, and caulking. Husband has also been bringing out some impressive talents, like you can see with the bathroom pictures. He is kind of jack of all trades, with the internet to guide him.


Before And After



Nice, now that it is done, but...


But enough, already! Really, during finals week? I have decided that forced home "improvement' does not carry the same appeal. Bathroom leaks, furnace break down, and garage door collapse. Can we be done now?

All I want for Christmas is no more repair bills!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home