Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

22, again.

I need to pick up the pace here on my age posts or I will never make it before I turn 3-0.

Twenty two needs a few more things added to it. Once I re-read it I realized I was remiss in a few ways. First of all, that winter, bff, DrMI graduated (Picture with Kayt, DrMI, and I) and left Madison to live back in Duluth. I was very sad, because many of my contemporaries that weren't in mandatory 5 year programs ended up leaving the U that year. It was just me and the school of ed buddies left.That year we were living on Madison street and I developed a love for the parks and lakes around that area. Aside from living with bugs, I loved all the trees around our house, the cute little married couple that lived next door, and all the shops along Monroe street. It was also fun being so close to Mickey's Dairy Bar (a great breakfast place), the stadium, and having a nice place to park my car.

I can't forget New Year's that year- a lot of the high school gals, irritating conversation with high school boyfriend that I will never forget, and all of us had fake eyelashes on for some reason I can never remember:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home