Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Possibilities in Change

I am at a point right now where there are so many decisions to make, it is both exciting and nerve-wracking. It is nerve wracking, that is, until I remember that much of the time there is no wrong path. There is no one answer and it is not really even a "problem", just an opportunity for something new. Things just turn out the way they do and there is often no looking back because with the bad comes the good and vice versa.

That being said, I have known about a possibility for a few weeks now, but I haven't dared to hardly hope, or to breathe about it, because I want it to happen so much.

Today it became a little bit more of a reality... I still can't say it outloud in fear of it not coming true, and there is a long ways to go, but it seems to be moving along. After a conversation over lunch, I left wanting to skip to my car, but forcing myself to walk. Singing Yippee!! in my head, while, trying simultaneously to not think about it, or reminding myself that there are many ways it couldn't work out.

It ultimately could change my plan a bit, but it is the feeling that all options, no matter which one, would be just fine with me makes it seem so hopeful and fun.

Now, just the challenge: trying not to think about it, until I have something to think about for sure. Good thing I have lots going on in the meantime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home