Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Friday, December 14, 2007

Don we now our gay apparel...

A great holiday party theme... The invite encouraged us to don our most festive, tacky holiday-wear and come celebrate together. For the first time ever, my candy-cane pants left the house and I actually wore the "santa rules" socks that I have owned forever (it was really fun to get dressed at the Y, on our way to the party. I said to one girl, "I really am going to a dress up party." and she said, "Oh, I believe you." hmmm, really?)

For husbands ensemble, neighbor KT and I raided her husband's closet to find some holiday colors. A fetching outfit was born, complete with the obligatory holiday socks modeled here.

The party was a good time. A collection of fine holiday wear garnered from Ragstock, Savers, and ARC. It was fun to see buddies and to talk about up-coming frisbee and broomball. Plus, it was KH's inaugural party in her new house. The foosball competition was even made better by E's comical apparel and Br's 'jingling all the way' bell.


















My personal favorite part of the evening was when, as we were leaving, KH asked us, "hey guys, did you forget your antlers?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home