Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Husband's Poem

Today, while at work, I got a poem from Jff. It is so sweet, I am so lucky.

MY WIFE

A multitask superstar,
a student and teacher,
she handles it all,
grace - that's her feature.

She cooks and she cleans,
she straightens and neatens,
she paints the upstairs,
and plays with the kittens.

She's caring and loving,
She shares lots of kisses,
does all of the laundry,
there's nothing she misses.

And as busy as that,
she remembers it all,
a detail machine,
keeping us on the ball.

So for Christmas this year,
I don't need many presents,
no clothes or big movies,
or cash from the parents.

Cause the best gift of all,
not from store or the mall,
it's the love of my life,
my K-, my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home